What will you learn?
The curriculum standards are based on skills, knowledge, tasks, and duties expected of an entry-level truck driver for Bellavance Trucking. This curriculum also incorporates the recommendations of the Proposed Minimum Standards for Training Tractor-Trailer Drivers, issued by the US Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration Office of Motor Carriers (formerly BMCS) in 1985.
Note that curriculum standards do not address every skill, knowledge, task, duty, or ability suggested by drivers as necessary for entry-level drivers to possess and use. RPR Driving School provides a foundation for entry-level truck drivers, and it is up to each and every school attendee to use the skills and information provided to self-teach and master the occupation of a professional truck driver.
What sets us apart?
- We are providing the financing and job placement with Bellavance Trucking.
- You will be working for a stable 60-year family-run company.
- You are not a number at Bellavance, you are a member of our trucking family.
- Classroom hours to prepare you for the permit test.
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspection.
- Map reading, trip planning, and compliance with DOT laws.
- How to identify preventive maintenance problems.